Here are my top 5 (all well under $100):
1. Nashelle Gold-filled Initial Disc Charms, $25 at South Moon Under
These mix and match with other pendants and charms to create a classic keepsake-type piece. Lovely!
2. initially mine, $26 on Etsy
So cute and tiny! Perfect for layering with other necklaces as done here.
3. Calligraphy Initial Necklace, $38 on Etsy
I can see some of my preppy college ladies looking fantastic in this necklace. Very girly and sweet!
4. Cursive Initial Pendant, $35 at Max and Chloe
This one is my personal favorite. I love how the "r" is abstract enough that it doesn't look like a letter unless you know what you're looking for- an artsy twist on such a classic piece!
5. "i carry your heart," $25 on Etsy
Very Valentine's Day appropriate!
What's y'all's take on personalized jewelry?
Cliched and dated, or cute and classic?